Black Forest Cake By Laposies
• Type of Cake – Cream
• Cake Flavor- Black Forest
• Shape- Round
• Weight- Half Kg
• The product you receive may look different from the one pictured.
• Each cake we sell is made by hand, therefore the final result may differ somewhat from the image shown. This is because every baker and decorator has their unique style.
• The delivery date you select is an estimate that takes into account both the product’s availability and the location you specify for delivery.
• Due to the delicate nature of cakes, we will only make one delivery attempt. No alternate shipping addresses will be accepted for this delivery.
• Due to the nature of this product, it will be delivered separately from any courier packages.
• Because of occasional and/or regional unavailability concerns, it may be required to substitute flavors/designs on occasion.
• Cream cakes should be refrigerated. Cakes made with fondant are best kept in a cool, dry place.
• Make sure the cake doesn’t become too hot before you serve it, and cut it into slices while it’s at room temperature.
• When slicing a fondant cake, a knife with serrated edges is recommended.
• Wire, toothpicks, or wooden skewers may be used to prop up figurines and other sculptural pieces.
• Before giving these to children, please double-check their positioning.
• You have 24 hours to eat the cake before it goes bad.
• Enjoy your cake!