Delightful Black Forest Cake
- Type of Cake – Cream
- Cake Flavor- Black Forest
- Shape- Round
- Weight- Half Kg
- The product you receive may look different from the one pictured.
- Each cake we sell is made by hand, therefore the final result may differ somewhat from the image shown. This is because every baker and decorator has their unique style.
- The delivery date you select is an estimate that takes into account both the product’s availability and the location you specify for delivery.
- Due to the delicate nature of cakes, we will only make one delivery attempt. No alternate shipping addresses will be accepted for this delivery.
- Due to the nature of this product, it will be delivered separately from any courier packages.
- Because of occasional and/or regional unavailability concerns, it may be required to substitute flavors/designs on occasion.
- Cream cakes should be refrigerated. Cakes made with fondant are best kept in a cool, dry place.
- Make sure the cake doesn’t become too hot before you serve it, and cut it into slices while it’s at room temperature.
- When slicing a fondant cake, a knife with serrated edges is recommended.
- Wire, toothpicks, or wooden skewers may be used to prop up figurines and other sculptural pieces.
- Before giving these to children, please double-check their positioning.
- You have 24 hours to eat the cake before it goes bad.
- Enjoy your cake!